Last month after returning from a Family reunion in St. Louis, I decided to implement a more disciplined method to reconcile my source citations. Citations had always been entered somewhat haphazardly in the past using Legacy 7, and with database merges from Ancestry.com using FamilyTree software, additional problems occurred. In 2012 I decided to use a Mac Genealogy Software program called Reunion - and I liked it's user interface and additional capabilities to capture information. Unfortunately I could never get citations from Reunion to show on my kuehnfamily database the way I wanted. And I missed many of the database utilities available in marking and controlling GECOM exports in Legacy. So earlier this year after purchasing the upgraded Legacy 8 program, I decided to switch back. And citations were messed up further with many duplicates. I said I would correct them - but that has proven to be a huge task. So I decided this past month to a more disciplined approach! Focus on one Ancestor's line and work backward!